Dec 23, 2005

Finally! Someone more racist than me!


The following is a transcript from a call I fielded today from an irate customer:

Yes, I was rear-ended by one of your policy holders

hm hm

My car is in the shop right now & I need a rental car

yes I see that we've set up a rental for you with Enterprise

Well, I travel with my dog & Enterprise will not allow me to rent a car if my dog travels with me

Ah, well it's my understanding that NO rental agency will allow you to travel with a pet in the vehicle

This is bullshit

I can understand your frusteration ma'am

My dog is well groomed & is cleaner than most children in Oakland
********************************************************************
SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

I can see nobody's touching this one with a 12 foot pole. hehe. Awesome.

Langdon Alger said...

that has to be the funniest damn thing I've heard in a long time..so did you find this lady a rental car?..I would've done everything in my power to find her one just based on that comment..

Tsuji Eriku said...

I set one up for her with Hertz under the guise of her pet being in a travel kennel. I would have effed with her if it wasn't for my manager monitering my call.

Terrence Maddox said...

The 1st thing that came to mind when I read this entry was "This lady must be from Blackhawk".