Dec 31, 2005

Follow up to JuanJohn's post.




Kawaii ne!

After seeing JuanJohn's post about those live action Sailor Moon episodes I was mesmerized by the pic he posted of one of the beautiful stars of that show, Kitagawa Keiko. My heart melted. This is one BIG reason why I'm moving, the closer you get to the source of all the goodness the chances of you baggin' a hottie greatly increases! Haha. Seriously though, I was wound up so tight the whole time I was in Tokyo cause everytime I turned around there was a hottie or a gaggle of high school girls (yes, they were sporting their uniforms), just women everywhere! Cabral San & I sat in front of a store called Shibuya 109, which is a huge women's clothing store, for a long ass time just watching the breezies walk in & out of that sumbatch. I'm telling ya, Langdon you better make good on your plans to go out there with me in June, I need someone else to get my back on this. So everyone will stop thinking I'm making this up! Haha. Well here's some pics I found of Kitagawa Keiko, just imagine hundreds of em' walking down the street. woohoo!!!! Watashi Wa Tokyo Suki!!!!

8 comments:

JuanJohn said...

haha, yes I'm with you on that man. I want to go to Japan one day soon. I've never been, but I plan to move there as well. I have it all planned out. Just waiting on a few things then I can visit, then look for a place to live.
And yes, keiko kitagawa is a very beautiful girl. Maybe I can meet a nice girl in Japan?

Langdon Alger said...

brothas..Japan is my idea of Xanadau!!!..and its still on for the trip to Japan...looks like it might be a youropiniondoesntcount team trip!!...Freefall and Samuel Weinstein have expressed interest in going as well...

Freefall Jones said...

Oh it's on. If only it were as simple as rollerskating into a magical graffitti-filled wall to get there.

JuanJohn said...

Yes its me, I'm just too lazy to look for my password and log back in.
Anywaz, I'm thinking of going toward the end of next summer, or begining or next fall.
Let me know what's good!!!

Freefall Jones said...

Waitaminute. Langdon, what's XanaDAU? Is that some sort of bizarro Xanadu where everything looks like Outworld? ...no deal then.

Tsuji Eriku said...

Well hell, I'll go by myself if I have to!!! Tokyo gets crazy hot in the summer, JuanJohn I've heard the weather is not unlike NY, NY. I wouldn't know because while I was in NY it was colder than my ex girl in the sack. While I was in Tokyo in September it was stupid hot!!! My friends say it is 100% more hot in the summer months which means breezies wearing a whole lot less, woo hoo!!!!!!
Tokyo in June = breezies wearin' next to nothin' or so I hope.

Langdon Alger said...

XanaDAU is slightly better than XanaDU...its basically the same but instead of Olivia Newton John and Gene Kelly..Paul Lynde and Charles Nelson Riley are your guides..

Tsuji Eriku said...

God this chick is dangerous, I don't even know her & I already want to give her everything I own. (in my best Jodeci singing voice)
"..take my money, my house & my car
for one hit of youuuuu, you can have it all (oh baby)"