Dec 22, 2005

I like my corn on the cob. Not on my hutches' toes.

This is Tanaka Reina. My buddy sent me this scan from her photobook. Now I shrunk this image down a bit, when my homie sent it it was a huge image. When I first viewed the pic my eyes drifted to the lower left corner of the image & on to her right pinky toe. "Is that a corn?" "Holy ish that is a corn on her toe!" I immediately became angry. This is a scan from a photobook of one of Hello Project's most popular members, if I noticed the horrendous growth on this breezie's toe then everybody else noticed too. I would fire the dude in charge of producing this photobook. As you can see the image takes up two pages in the book. That's a whole page dedicated to the corn on her toe. Get your photoshop people on that crap man geez. This may have killed it forever for me & Tanaka Reina. I just don't know if I could get over this.

10 comments:

JuanJohn said...

I know my opinion doesn't count, but I do think that's funny and I have a question for you,
Don't you think its sorta nice that they didn't
photoshop the hell out of her?
Sometimes photoshopping is so overdone it actually starts to take away from a woman's
beauty, and uniqueness in my opinion...that doesn't count.

Tsuji Eriku said...

hmmm yeah natural beauty rocks, but a brother like me likes to get freaky & suck on some toes every now and again. There aint no way in hell I'm putting my mouth on that shit. I am also very finicky when it comes to wimmin, geez I feel like such a prick cause God knows I aint no "specimen" myself. It's wierd though one "little" thing could turn me off forever. My loss I guess cause she's still a cutie pie, aside from her friend on her toe.

JuanJohn said...

man, I can't sleep. Sucks to be unemployed I tell ya...
Anyway, I see your point, I can be like that at times, usually at first meetings, but not once I get to know the person. Then stuff like that doesn't seem to bother me soo much. But I am picky when it comes to women, they don't have to be "supermodel" material, just attractive to me in some way.

Freefall Jones said...

Nuthin' wrong with a little insomnia. Welcome to the team JuanJohn. Now get to posting!

Langdon Alger said...

c'mon man!!..you know you love Tanakacchi's "Yankee" style...super kawii indeed..

Tsuji Eriku said...

That's it, next time you come over Langdon I'm gonna sit you in front of my computer so you can have a look at this monstrocity at full size. I garauntee you'll be singing a different tune. What are you guys blind? She probably has to buy her shoes a size bigger to accomodate that mass of dead skin cells on her damned toe. Good day.

Langdon Alger said...

well maybe this'll teach you to stop sucking toes!!..you dirty stinking pervert...

Tsuji Eriku said...

Hey! Don't knock it till you try it. The breezies go ape shit over it.

Tsuji Eriku said...

At least the "whores" (hehe) I have sex with do. woohoo!

Craig said...

Oh man that's not great that she has that but I think I can forgive her :) (The photobook people though I'm not so sure about).