Dec 24, 2005

If I ever get this bad, kill me.

The girls that worked here made me feel like a pervert.

I'm not as bad as this guy, am I?

I'm considering taking down my Morning Musume & Hello Project posters . My buddy Nolan said it best..."dude at our age posters of any kind are inappropriate." The above pic actually makes me sick though.
I am a hardcore jpop fan (as if the word "hardcore" even belongs in the same sentence as jpop, nothing about jpop is hardcore). While I was in Tokyo I wanted to purchase posters of some of my favorite artists. I know, I know I'm playin' myself right now but...I found this spot in Harajuku (yes that Harajuku, of Harajuku Girls fame) that was overflowing with Jpop posters. I thought I'd be amongst "friends" when I went in to make my purchases but thanks to the young cutie pies working at the store, I felt like a perverted arsehole. They were pulling my order & they kept giggling & looking over at me like "eeew gross". I kept thinking to myself just relax you'll be outta here in a minute. When I got back home I plastered the posters all over my wall so I could be surrounded by Japanese girl goodness all day everyday. No big deal I'm ok with it....
Recently I have been choppin' it up with a breezie I uh, had relations with in the past (before jpop happened to me). She was like oh yeah we should kick it maybe I'll stop by & give you your xmas gift. A feeling of dread started to come over me. Um yeah could you give me some time to redecorate first!??! Ah geez I can't help it those breezies are sooo damned cute.

7 comments:

JuanJohn said...

yeah I have to agree, I have this one japanese girl I've been thinking of asking out myself but I'm a bit hesitant. She works at the place where I take class and I recently worked with her on some volunteer project.
She's definatly a cutie, I'd think you'd approve of...

Terrence Maddox said...

I feel you on the decorations. I have a few 90's era hip hop & autographed "whore" posters that need to be displayed, but I can't bring myself to hang any at all. HaHa reading the last part of your blog also made me realize I'd feel the same way about bringing any galpals to my room if I went through with hanging all my chick pix over my turntables.

Tsuji Eriku said...

minna san meri kuri! Yo Terrence man, the whore posters are kinda expected from us guys right? But this crap is really girly. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay (ie. Langdon Alger) but it just makes me look like a total flamer or pervert.

Langdon Alger said...

dude..how many times I gotta tell you that the framed autographed picture of David Hasselhoff was a REWARD!..and hell if I'm not going to hang my prestigious award on my wall..

Langdon Alger said...

AND..talk about being gay..I'm not the one trying to look like Hyde from Larc en Ceil..but I guess you gotta do what you gotta do to get the right "look" for our rock band..I already got the "cigarette hanging from my mouth while playing the guitar" look going..plus the SHOULDER dance..THATS RIGHT!!..THE SHOULDER DANCE..

Terrence Maddox said...

HAHAHA!

Tsuji Eriku said...

Langdon I hate to break it to ya man but the whores go crazy over Hyde from L'arc en ciel. I AM TRYING TO LURE AS MANY OF THE J HOTTIES INTO MY WEB YOU BRANIAC!!! Geez do I have to spell it out for you? Hyde = bitchez.