Dec 27, 2005

Play on playa.

All y'all "non-factors" need to take notes ya heard.
Darth Vader puttin his mack hand down
Yoyogi Park, Tokyo Japan *September '05*

When I was in Tokyo I was making my rounds in Yoyogi Park peepin' the scenery like all true yay area playas do ya heard. When I come around the corner & my man Lord Vader is mackin hard on the fly bitchez. I let him do his thang before approaching him & I'm like yo Darth pimpin what is it really? He's like them bitchez love it when I breath all heavy in their ear lobes & ish. I'm like no doubt, plus those were some mad young stupid fly honey's tho' you aint trippin off the Tokyo PD mayne. He's like nah man & just brushes the dirt off his cape. My man....
I couldn't resist takin' this snap shot with my vodafone cam...priceless....

11 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

NOOOOOOOO!!..looks like Vader is trying to pick up on my Rika and Risa!!...

Langdon Alger said...

at least it looks like Rika Ishikawa and Risa Niigaki in the blurry pic..obviously I might be wrong..

Tsuji Eriku said...

Yeah, you are. Cool pic though.

Langdon Alger said...

you think if we walk around japan dressed up in star wars costumes, we could pick up chics too?

Tsuji Eriku said...

nah, you gotta remember that Lord Vader got some "darkside" mind control action going on too. We're just two nerds trying to be cool.

Langdon Alger said...

even if I dressed up like Ki Adi Mundi?..girls love the conehead thing don't they?..AND YES I am a nerd for referencing Ki Adi Mundi..

Tsuji Eriku said...

If I get the breezies back to my room I'll show them "Chewbacca"

Freefall Jones said...

Chewbacca? Really? I would have gone with "Admiral Ackbar's head."

Langdon Alger said...

how bout putting my Boss Nass in her Sebulba?..or Jar Jar her Binks..or Chew her Bacca or she can Han my Solo or "chowy chac chuc ting pow Watto!"...I actually could go on and on...

Freefall Jones said...

Also, ..."I've got the droid you're looking for."

Craig said...

... lightsaber :)