Dec 30, 2005

A show about Poo.


I came across this movie awhile ago when I was researching some anime. It is a stop motion claymation deely-yo out of Korea. The vidcaps I saw were hilarious & it was enough for me to read more about it.
Doggy Poo is the story of a piece of dog poo that was deposited on the side of the road. Apparently Doggy Poo is sad because he feels he has no purpose in life. While lying there on the side of the road being an eyesore & stinking up the place he comes across various animals & inanimate objects. With each "character" he meets a conversation is begun about the meaning of life. Doggy Poo wants to believe that he was poo poo'ed for a purpose.
There was this one vid cap of Doggy Poo choppin' it up with a leaf that gets blown by him. Jesus, could you imagine a conversation about the meaning of life between a leaf & a turd?
This movie is based on a children's book of the same name. Apparently by all accounts the movie version seemed a bit heavy for the little ones. I mean from what I've read it would be enough to freak me out as an adult, hearing conversations on life & death, the meaning of life...etc, etc. between a turd & a rock. On top of all that, from what I've read the movie is really melancholy. I'll let you guys know, my copy is on it's way. I don't think my nieces or nephews would have the patience to sit through this crap, no pun intended. This movie is probably best suited for anime fans who would appreciate the "art" & jerks & arseholes with a sick sense of humor. Not unlike 90% of the team members out there.

12 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

aw jeebus christ!!..i gotta see this..I'll glady trade you the latest Hello!Morning episodes for this poo movie...

JuanJohn said...

I saw some of it about 2 years ago at the Big Apple Anime Fest. Its was pretty funny, but a lot better then I thought it would be. Almost didn't see it but I'm glad I did. Its something different.

Freefall Jones said...

Wait. Did you say the leaf "got blown" by the turd? Isn't that a Dirty Sanchez?

Tsuji Eriku said...

Freefall, the term "Dirty Sanchez" is derogatory towards wetbacks. I don't think that they would appreaciate that much if they read your comment. Sounds like you need to attend some diversity & inclusion training classes.

Tsuji Eriku said...

I keep staring at the picture of the poo. uhvrhufruhvrhuvfuhvfuhvfuhvfuhvfjuhvfuh

Langdon Alger said...

the dirty sanchez that Freefall is refering to has something to do with a finger, the poop-shoot and an upper lip...he's kinda into the weird stuff if you know what I mean...thats right...finger-fetish..

Tsuji Eriku said...

yes, I am aware of that Langdon, thanks for clearing that up for me though. I may have earned my degrees from Heald but at least I can smell a tasteless joke when it's right under my nose.

Tsuji Eriku said...

No pun intended

Freefall Jones said...

Now THAT'S a Dirty Sanchez.

But seriously, it's a show about poo.

Langdon Alger said...

now only if we can work the terms "SM's" and "F2's" onto the blog...oh wait..I just did...SCORE!!!!

Terrence Maddox said...

I'd follow that turd's exploits. Now when people tell me Domo-kun is a turd, I can say "No...Doggy Poo is a turd. Doggy Poo and you."

Tsuji Eriku said...

Yo Terrence those people are idiots, Domo Kun can't be a turd since he was hatched from an egg. I guess everyone can't be on Japan's nutz like me though.