Dec 25, 2005

XMAS Morning Hip Hop trivia.

AZ HYPE

Desoto Hip Hop Dance Troupe


DTI Dance Troupe

I just wanted to have a little tribute to those that strive to keep the art of hip hop alive. Keep it real yo. On with the trivia!

If anyone guesses the artist that spit this classic hip hop lyric I will give you....nothing, I'm broke. But you will have the satisfaction of knowing that at least YOU paid attention during True School Hip Hop class.

"like Santa Claus said, you're a hoe hoe hoe"


5 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

hmmm..I'd have to guess Chunky A...is that the right answer?

Freefall Jones said...

It's MC Scat Cat isn't it?

Tsuji Eriku said...

I'l give you guys a hint...it's not Lucas with the lid off or Father MC or Young MC OR Neneh Cherry. Although that doesn't take away from any of the aforementioned MC's contribution to Hip Hop culture.

Tsuji Eriku said...

"Buffalo Stance" by Neneh Cherry belongs in the anals of hip hop history. We could trace the decline of hip hop with the release of that song, AND having it catagorized in our favorite record store under the rap section along with Oran "juice" Jones -Walkin' in the Rain.

Tsuji Eriku said...

btw I misspelled anals (of hip hop history) wrong on purpose to illustrate the great respect I have for Neneh Cherry & her entire catalogue of music.