Jan 26, 2006

For goodness & Christ's sakes!





kore wa cake desu


I picked up a copy of OLLIE magazine & when I reached the end of the magazine I was met with a pleasant surprise. hehe. They had the customary spread (no pun intended) with the cool car featuring a beautiful model. I had never seen this model before in my life & immediately did an image search on google for her. Here's some of what I have come across (no pun intended). Don't ask me what I'm gonna do with all of the photobook & magazine scans I found of her, because to be honest I have no good reason why I saved them to my harddrive. I can assure you all that i will not be doing anything gross or disgusting with them. Because that is wrong & God can see everything, even if you do have locks on your doors. So A-Team here's Haruna Yabuki! Mite kudasai!

9 comments:

Thongchai Jaidee said...

WoW

I like..haha

Langdon Alger said...

wow...Thongchai really likes that first picture....

Terrence Maddox said...

That 1st pic doesn't even look it's the same person as the others. Very nice...the grown up pix anyway.

Tsuji Eriku said...

Langdon, your such a prick. I hate you so much. admin authority is a mother, I tell ya. Although Momoko-Chan is kawaii she will have to age 10 years before she could even think about "hollerin' at yo boy". I hope you dont crash your car into a light pole on your way to work Langdon, Sayonara.

Tsuji Eriku said...

& no Terrence that isn't the same person, Langdon is using his admin authority for evil & framing me AGAIN!!! I'm gonna stab you with a spork the next time I see you Alger so help me god!

Langdon Alger said...

yeah..and you are SO MAD that you neglected to delete the picture...besides, thats the pic you emailed me with the subject line "to be 10 again..."

Tsuji Eriku said...

Momoko Chan's kawaii, I'm leaving it up in protest that she never got a shot at pic of the day because of your age discrimination hehe.

Wapiko said...

You should mention that's Yabuki Haruna.

Wapiko said...

AAAND I see you did. Sorry. XD