Jan 26, 2006

The IHOP horror-show.

I woke up wicked hungry, I got a personal day off today so I called up Langdon to see if he wanted to hit up a breakfast spot for some mid morning grinds. Langdon was with it so he swooped me up & we headed out to IHOP. Everything was fine until the F2 handed the waitress our plates of buttermilk pancakes. A short n' curly floated from the bottom of one of the plates & landed right smack dab in the middle of the table. I paused for a moment & was like oh hell no! I pointed the short n' curly out to Langdon who intructed me not to blow the short n' curly across the table in his direction. Langdon picked up the coffee pot & placed it over the short n' curly. See, now it's gone he says to me. I was stunned y'all. Then he commences to dig in. I wasn't sure what to do. Yeah I was hungry but damn man, my food was inches away from a short n' curly. I watched Langdon dig in for a couple minutes then against my better judgement I said ah fuck it & ate my breakfast too. The things hunger will do to you man. I swear. Now I know how them fools in Alive felt when they had to eat their team mates dried ass meat to survive up in them mountains.

2 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

hey..a little "short and curly" never hurt anyone..besides, it came from a F2 and you did order the juevos rancheros with a side of pelo

Terrence Maddox said...

At least you didn't eat after blowing it off your food. That'd be nasty. Like the time this guy in jr high poured the freshly dropped bird shit out of his chocolate milk & kept drinking.