Jan 5, 2006

R.I.P. Langdon's laptop



Our homie Langdon's laptop ate it recently. So he asked that I lace the blog with the Jpop clip of the week. I'm not quite sure anyone cares but I really dug deep to provide a clip that non jpop fans would enjoy too. I know there are some diverse tastes amongst our team so I picked something I thought everyone might enjoy.

The group is Dragon Ash. The song is "Crush the Window", from their latest album Rio De Emocion. I have a couple of their albums & their influences range from rap, punk, rock, reggae & drum and bass. I really like this song alot & I hope the team does too. Ja ne!

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=09O2ZGJUE5ZV03SBPPMOJ4Q0GM

4 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

well, hopefully all is not lost with the laptop...I just need to replace the power jack then everything SHOULD be fine..anybody out there know how to do that ish?...

Son of Gigan said...

Wait! Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait...WAIT!!!! There are GUYS that do J-Pop?????

Tsuji Eriku said...

Yeah, there are, but you're right this couldn't technically be classified as pop. I kinda bent the rules a little & put something up that was a little more hardcore. So you guys wouldn't think I was gay. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay ie. Langdon.

Langdon Alger said...

NO!!..you..YOU are the GAY!!