Jan 20, 2006

That's Tsuji-SAN to you beeyotches.

Apparently you have to give money to comcast every month in order to have internet access when you want it. Jesus what do you mean my service is interupted? I just gave money to you arseholes the month before last. At any rate I'm back & I know you're all thrilled.

I started Japanese school last Saturday & I had a blast. It helped that my teacher Nishida sensei is kinda cool lookin'. I'll try my best to become the teacher's pet hehe. Allow me to dazzle you all with my Nihongo skillz.

"Kombanwa mina-san, Eriku desu. Soko Gakuen no gakusei desu. Watashi wa kako ii desu. Langdon Alger wa kako ii dewa arimasen. Hajime mashite dozo yoroshiku."

translation:
Good evening everyone, I'm Eriku. I am a student of Soko Gakuen. I am cool. Landgon Alger is not cool. How do you do, nice to meet you.

At any rate it's great fun & I'm doing something productive, ie. learning to clown my friends in Japanese.

3 comments:

JuanJohn said...

congrats on starting your classes, but I must warn you its going to take a long time before you can just have a full on conversation in Japanese. I've been studing for about a year on and off and still can't take part daily conversation.
The fun part is that with practice you do eventually start to get things more and more, little by little.

Tsuji Eriku said...

Watashi mo, I've been at it for about a year. This is the first course I've taken in a classroom setting though. VERY different when you are in Japan, kowai desu. I was intimidated but at least I can operate at a basic survival level. You gotta atleast learn how to ask a breezie if she wants to get some dinner & tell her you love her haha. Oh yeah & order beer.

JuanJohn said...

Oh yes I know that stuff, beer and girls. I tried learning by myself and it was really hard. Taking a class was the best thing I did. Its just easier to learn and soak up the info when you have a good teacher right there.
I'm starting my 5th class this Jan 30th. Hopefully with work I'll be close to fluency in another year or so.