Feb 3, 2006

Ape Shall Never Kill Ape






"This that BAPE sh*t shake it like you APE sh*t"

direct from A Bathing Ape busy workshop in Harajuku to the mean streets of the East Bay

Nigo's popularity is growing in the U.S. thanks in part to sneaker freaks & Pharrell from the Neptunes. I have always been a fan of the classic style of the Nike Air Force One, BAPESTAS are a play on that classic style with a neo Tokyo twist. I hear that Nigo's stuff isn't as popular as it was a few years back in Japan, you used to be considered kako ii if you rocked a pair of BAPESTAS around Tokyo. Now I guess BAPE has it's core fans that keep the sh*t poppin'...the Teriyaki Boyz are always rockin' BAPE & Ice Creams. Makes sense since Nigo's their DJ. Anyways now I can pretend like I'm them ne?

I was getting ready a couple mornings ago when I realized after I hopped in the shower that I was out of Zest body wash. I was looking around the tub & noticed that my Uncle's girlfriend left her Victoria's secret Pear body wash in the shower. I lathered up & at first I was like this stuff won't rinse off! It took me a minute to realize that it was the luxurious moisterizers that were doing their job on my dry skin. ooooh lala. I felt sexy allllllllllllll day!

Ja ne.

No comments: