Feb 13, 2006

The best Valentine's day EVER!

Well I decided to pull myself up by my bootstraps & take some of that advice from my fellow team members. Juanjohn thanks a mil, Terrence wowee man, Hikaru what can I say except Doumiyouji san wa kako ii dewa arimasendeshita. BVA my new name for you is the sensei of love man. My eyes glistened as I read the comments left on my post about my love life gone awry. This is truly THE forum where one can stand with a bare naked heart unashamed.

After reading the posts I rushed to AB in the V & sat there in the parking lot. I blew R's cell phone up with text messages letting her know that I was outside of her work. She rushed outside to find me sitting in my car with Power Ballads Gold blasting. I rolled down my window & she stood outside my door & whispered "what the hell are you doing here?" , "I'm working, can't we talk later when I get off?" I exclaimed "I love you ok!" I have always loved you!" :

"from the first time I saw you I knew that you had that something special that I have been missing my whole life R, can't you see that I'm in love with you?"

It felt as though an enormous weight had been lifted from my shoulders & I began to sob uncontrollably.

She reached out & grabbed my hand & said "I have waited for a whole year to hear those very words Tsuji, I mean Eric"

I looked up and gazed in her eyes & said "we've wasted too much time" I motioned for her to get inside my xterra & we headed to an empty section of the parking lot. We made out for hours. I'm getting chills just thinking about it. To think that I could have saved myself a whole year of heartache & regret if I just would have listened to my heart & had the courage to face the fear that J had instilled in me. If I was to die yesterday I'm sure I would have looked back at my life with regret for not living & loving at my full potential. Thank you, thank you all. I could not have done it without you. Terrance, JuanJohn. Oh, I know what you're all thinking..."great, his jpop related posts will now cease to exist & all we'll hear about is R this & R that." Well I cannot promise that will not be the case guys..... hehe....really arigatou.

Oh, I have had many casual relationships in my day. Not to brag but I know this girl is really something special. How you ask....well remember when I said that R & I "made out for hours", truth is we got a little carried away and uh, well you know. hehe. I knew this was special because this was the first time ever that I actually cried when I climaxed.

7 comments:

JuanJohn said...

Wow,
hountou ni?
I haven't known Tsuji for very long but this seems to good to be true. I wasn't expecting you to proclaim your love in such a way. Its great that you did, even I would have a hard time doing that. Never done something like that.

Well if it all did go down just like that, then I'm happy for you two.

Gambatte Kudasai

Langdon Alger said...

you know how I know you're gay?..you were blasting POWER BALLADS GOLD...jesus christ man...

Tsuji Eriku said...

Langdon, you know how Iknow you're gay? You sit down when you pee.

BVA said...

That's quite a pair you decided to grow. Langdons right though. Power Ballads Gold? I can't believe that didn't kill the deal on the spot.

Langdon Alger said...

you know how I know you're gay?..you want to join the Brailettes..

Terrence Maddox said...

That's great, man. Congrats.

Hikaru_Doumuoji said...

Cried during your climax eh...Wow...I don't know what to say, but...no i better not. Hapi Baruntainsu Day!