Feb 15, 2006

Confession. Funny Chinaman. Random.

2 things I love
Noodles N' Nono
Nono please have another helping

Nono looking a bit more fit & healthy
I swear Tsunku san & Up Front better not be putting pressure on her to lose weight!

Ikumi *Red Bacteria Vacuum*

Morning Musume Otome Gumi has everything you need: Nono, Sayumin & Mikitty in that order, yeah & Tanaka san (minus the corn on her toe)

Guys I have a confession to make. My posts about the relationship problems I was having were lies. Everything I wrote was a lie except the part when I cried when I climaxed. That was true. It was all a joke that was supposed to be a joint attempt by me, LA, TJ & I can't remember who else to bust the balls of our very own JJ & TM. It was all in fun, if you don't want to be my friend anymore I understand. I still would like to be your friend though if it is at all still possible after my horrible display of untruthfulness. In summation I would just like to say that I know I am a pig & I hate myself. Moving on.

Wonton thinks he's funny www.wonton.net he posted some pics of Tsuji san on his blog from a few years ago when I could not say no to Guiness Stout or food. (ladies I'm alot more sexy & thinner now & I have hair). Good one jerk, I'll get you back one day.

So W's fan club deely yo in Hawaii got cancelled....my nightmare is coming true. No W album & no secret trip to Hawaii to try & catch a glimpse of the "kawaii in Hawaii" sorry I always wanted to say that. I'm sad.

Audrey from Benten Tokyo sent out an email reminding all Benten Tokyo fans that there will be a Japan Nite Tour stop in San Francisco, yo JuanJohn check that ish out when they hit NY, NY. If any of y'all didn't read my little post on when the Japan Girls Nite tour hit SF last November check it out. I love how Benten Tokyo gets down....

Ja!

6 comments:

Hikaru_Doumuoji said...

Gosh, those pictures on www.wonton.net are hilariously classic! hahahaha! ZOMBIES!!!! hahaha!

Freefall Jones said...

fhkajlshalksjdfajs --that killed!!!

Langdon Alger said...

what an insensitive prick!!..we all pour our hearts out and you go off and make a mockery of it!!..that my friend is way beyond just crossing the line...that..that is simply disgusting!!...

Tsuji Eriku said...

yeah. I know JJ & TM must think I'm an SOB. As for LA TJ....thanks for nothing guys now I'm the jerk out of the team even though I was J/K LOL RSVP RIP ABCD XYZ WKRP

Tsuji Eriku said...

Hikaru "hilariously classic" ???? WTF I thought the pics were stupendously terrific or maybe magically uproarious. I would even go as far to say the pics were gigantically smiley. I swear to god man you tickle my heart.

kojak said...

This is quite sad...