Feb 21, 2006

Futarigoto




What's sadder than sad? A grown ass man sitting in his room at his grandma's house watching Futarigoto...

futari = 2 as in 2 people

go = doing

to = with

Tsuji san what did you do last night?

So desu ne....well Ayaya & I gave Tamo chan a bath. Takahashi san & I talked about how naughty she used to be when she was little & how much she hated her mom. Sayumi came by & showed me her hair tie collection. Mari stopped by to study but then we ended up playing Grand Theft Auto. Then we got hungry & she made us some hot cakes but she burned the first one 'cause the heat was up too high! Wowsers man Morning Musume's my friends man har har har.

Be like me. Watch Futarigoto.

6 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

...and then Sayumi called her sister on the phone and talked about their pet hamster its was so kawaii and and and then...

aw geesh..so thats what I've become..a Tsuji Eriku clone...MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL...

Tsuji Eriku said...

deshou..that WAS kawaii though. it's all good just don't have any illusions about them really being your friends & get out of the house every once in awhile & you may be alright....

Langdon Alger said...

a lesson learned from watching you..and next time don't call me claiming you just spent an enchanting day spending time with Momoko at the playground..

Hikaru_Doumuoji said...

oh momoko!

Tsuji Eriku said...

BTW I missed that one could you send it to me? Thanks Langdon.

Langdon Alger said...

AH HA!!...you fell for my trap..There is no video of Momoko at the playground!!!..you are one sick puppy my friend...geesh...but there is a movie with your dearest Momoko and Goto Maki out there...I'll see what I can do to get you a copy...and guess what the name of the movie is?...PROMISE LAND...weird isn't it?..FOR YOU...