Feb 12, 2006

Tetsujin 28 the movie.


Lonely Black Ox action figure.


(in my gayest voice) Yay! Yuko Nakazawa is starring in Tetsujin 28 The Movie !!!


Movie poster


Black Ox vs Tetsujin 28

I have been wanting to see the Tetsujin 28 live action movie since I heard it was being made. I am about 1/4 of the way through the movie & had to post. This is kako ii... I was surprised to see that the Hello Project member & former Momosu member Yuko Nakazawa plays a police detective of some sorts in the movie. Wow this further supports my theory that soon Hello Project will rule the world.
This is an obvious bootleg, the eigo subs are horrible but otherwise, picture quality is pretty cool. What's wierd is that the Japanese names of the characters in the movie are replaced with Chinese names in the subs? Still can't figure that one out. Anyhow watching this made me regret not picking up a Tetsujin 28 action figure to battle with my Black Ox figure.....kawaisou desu he looks so lonely on my toy shelf, I'm sure he would rather be fighting Tetsujin as opposed to Godzilla.

3 comments:

wonton said...

It looks like Black Ox is getting ready to slam his mechanical member into Burning Godzilla...
"UHHNG! TAKE IT"

Langdon Alger said...

well looks like I'm gonna have to have YN..I mean Yuko Nakazawa.. as an upcoming Pic of the Day...how the hell did I overlook her?...

Tsuji Eriku said...

yo wonton. is that how you sound when you climax? "ugh TAKE IT!" All this time I thought you cried when you climaxed.