Mar 27, 2006

It's Official





Here's a clip of everyone's favorite Nihon jin when it comes to sneakers, Nigo with the Teriyaki Boyz chillin with Pharrel while he speaks on the Ice Creams.
I was looking on the Neptunes site to see how much this stuff is hittin for ...try $1300 for a varsity jacket & around $80 for a t-shirt.hehe.

Yeah I rock it. But I rock it on my terms......

Then another clip of showing some BAPE love. ok enough of that.

It's official! Watashi wa go gatsu mikka ni tokyo ni ikimasu. Ashita kippu o kaimasu. Trip number 3 y'all with #4 & #5 to follow in July & August if all goes as planned. International player with a passport! Haha don't ask me how I'm doing it, all I know is my crazy schemes to make money had better work or I'm screwed!!!!

If all goes well I'll bring a lil something back from the Hello Project Store for you otaku scum in my life! Ja ne!

5 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

EEEEEEEEE!!!..sorry..thats me screaming like a little girl..I've started compiling my list of "must have" items from the Hello Project store ..is it possible to fit Miki Fujimoto in your luggage?..

Hikaru_Doumuoji said...

Ah man! Mr. Tsuji is at it again! Do yo' thang! Hey, do you think you can bring Takahashi Ai back? If that sounds too farfetched, can you bring back a life size cutout of her? hahaha! ohhh... no really i'm not joking...i want it^^

Tsuji Eriku said...

A lifesize cut out of Takahashi Ai with holes cut out for your sicko fantasies.

Langdon Alger said...

dude..Hikaru is such of perv..me on the other hand..want to hold miki tightly in my arms and never let go...and as her body goes limp and she slips into unconsciousness..I drag her off to the...uh...I've said too much...

Hikaru_Doumuoji said...

Yeh! if you don't mind. Can you cut out the holes for me? No rough edges please. Sick Bastards! haha!