Mar 10, 2006

Tsuji vs Ultra Man




Langdon & I headed out to Kimono My House today & it was indeed a bizarre experience. First off, last time I went which was in November, when I got a bargain priced bootleg of Moonchild (the audio went out 3/4 through the movie!??!), Ultra Man didn't live there. I was always curious if I could kick his ass or not, he was way bigger than me so I decided to "befriend" him & asked him to pose for a picture with me instead of challenging him to a fight.

Then, all the doors in that mofo were open & the old geezer that runs the place is nowhere to be found. We start to browse, in case you're wondering it's the same shit that was there 5 years ago still there collecting dust. I go there now to pick up ultra rare bootlegs on dvd. Old dude never shows his face once. I was thinking about picking up Kekko Kamen raw uncut version but nobody was there!!!!

I pondered just stuffing toys & movies down my pants & hightailing it out of there, hell if I never see Kimono My House again it wouldn't break my heart. Then I start looking around for a security camera, there's a million gahgillion hiding places for security cams in that joint, there was probably a pencam in the eyeballs of one of the Godzilla vinyls.

If I got caught stealing from a toy store at my age that would be embarrassing as hell. I think we could've done it. I tried to pressure Langdon into doing it for me but he started crying & I felt bad for him. We left without stealing or buying anything, hell there was nobody there to pay! I'm wondering if that old fart was dead in the back of the store somewhere hidden from view under a bunch of toy boxes that fell from a top shelf in the store room. Who knows... I guess we'll see when we make our next trip in a few months.

3 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

I wasn't crying!!..it was dusty in there and my allergies started acting up...

Freefall Jones said...

That Ultraman sux. He's not even doing an Utraman pose! Good thing you were there to show how it's done, Eriku. That fake UM--or as Hikaru might put it, "UT"--looks like he's getting ready to beat-off with one hand and shoot spider-webs out his wrist with the other.

Son of Gigan said...

He actually looks like he's playing air guitar. That makes it even COOLER!