Apr 14, 2006

Congratulations! Jay Z tops greatest MC list!


After reading the news on mtv's website I immediately walked to the men's restroom & shitted. Jay you da bomb!
I have to agree with whoever voted. Jay is way more talented than Rakim, Kool G Rap, KRS One, Grand Puba, Just Ice, Killah Priest, Tupac, Nas, Big Daddy Kane, Wise Intelligent, Black Thought, A.G., Guru, Jeru, Slick Rick, Craig G, Large Professor, Akinele. I can go on forever listing all the mc's that suck compared to you Jay! You will live forever in the pantheon of Dope MC's whose inductees include: MC Brains, Lucas with the Lid Off, Father MC, K9 Posse, Oran "Juice" Jones, Cameo, Joeski Love & Ini Kimoze.
If the list was the negro with the most money award then yeah, I could see that. I guess some clever shit did spill out of them gigantic ass lips of yours every now & again but uh greatest MC? I think not. Yeah he's rich & he bones Beyonce but uh that doesn't equal lyrical prowess.

2 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

The picture of diahrrea is authentic. I wasn't feeling well earlier this week & decided to send a pic message to Wonton & BVA!

Langdon Alger said...

greatest mc's ever?...Omega and Lingo-Phi!!!