May 29, 2006

Shukumei

The day before I left to Tokyo my co-workers & I went to eat at a Chinese restaurant for lunch. At the end of the meal I opened up my fortune cookie & tripped out at my fortune that read:

You will soon be crossing warm waters for a fun vacation.

When I came back, I was depressed for having left Japan & babbled on & on about how much I wanted to move to Tokyo. This happens everytime ne?
My co-workers wanted to have Chinese food again for lunch so we went to the exact same restaurant.
At the end of the meal I opened my fortune cookie & tripped out over my fortune that read:

Travelling to the east will bring you great rewards.

My camera is acting up otherwise I would have included pictures of the fortunes in my post, they willl follow soon.

I guess there should be no question as to what comes next for me ne?

1 comment:

Langdon Alger said...

so does that mean you're going to New York?..cuz technically THAT is the east...aw man..watch out Broadway..here comes ERIKU!!