Jul 30, 2006

Honey & Clover



I love Honey & Clover. I watched the first season & got sucked in immediately. The music was great, I loved the art style as well.

About a group of friends going to an art school, it kinda reminded me of the dorama Orange Days in a way, minus the hot chick with a disability. Moving on....if you dig slice of life stories I recommend picking this up.



sigh....



Here Takumi's taking a strategy out of the ole' Tsuji Eriku playbook called "Shaming & badgering the girl that likes your co-worker into falling for you" aka "Taking advantage of a confused & vulnerable hottie" aka "player hating on a co-worker but it's ok because the chick is steaming hot" watch the whole clip it's classic text book. What a prick. That "morning after" scene is CLASSIC. Enjoy.

PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU TO AT LEAST WATCH THE PV FOR THE ENDING SEQUENCE MUSIC!!!!!
"WALTZ" by Suneohair


3 comments:

Craig said...

I watched the PV. Hell of a way to meet a girl :)

Tsuji Eriku said...

hehe, yeah that chick really knocked him off his feet huh. She was super duper hot. Gomen for the corniness.....now go watch Honey & Clover!

Tsuji Eriku said...

I'm faling in love with that girl woohoo!!!