Jul 6, 2006

Hot Chicks in Wheelchairs



This pic is a little blurry cause it's an action shot in other words the wheelchair was moving at the time I took the screenshot.


Hey Erika! It's not nice to look more beautiful than the bride at her own wedding!

Before anyone leaves me a nasty comment let me just say that I KNOW I'm a pig and I hate myself. Moving on, I'm not sure when my 1 litre of tears fascination will end, Gal's Circle is now on heavy rotation on my modded xbox and Slow Dance is really tugging at my heart strings as well. But I can't bring myself to part ways with the magical world of 1 litre of Tears. By the way Big China, thanks for the TV special it was cool. After finishing the series and the tv special I have revisited a few of my favorite episodes and (big surprise) Erika Sawajiri is hot like molten lava. She is sooo kawaii. What makes her even HOTTER to me is that she looks like an around the way girl. What I mean is she looks like someone that I could bump into at the neighborhood Lawson Station while I'm picking up a pack of smokes. It's safe to say I am in love with her. I popped in the episode when she goes to her sensei's wedding & she is looking hot as usual except she is rolling in the electric wheelchair. So I start to thinking. If I was Asou Kun and I knew that Erika Sawajiri, hot as she is, would always be in the wheelchair & her condition would not get any better, but would only progress, would I let love rule and get involved in a romantic relationship with her? The answer my friends....YES! Yeah if things didn't work out I'd feel like an ass for leaving her but....damn y'all this is Erika we're talking about here. There are up sides to dating a hot chick in a wheelchair with an incurable degenerative disease.

"Oh please Eriku San tell us what they are please"

-Erika Sawajiri is HOT, there's no way in HELL she would be talking to me if she were 100% genki. Sick chicks are vulnerable, capitalize on that shit and mack hard.

-When she does
kick the can from here to Japan then you have a lifelong excuse for being a fucking bumout. Everyone already knows I'm a lazy bastard but imagine when she does die, when I never move out of my grandmas' house and bounce from dead end job to dead end job, everyone would be all "Leave Eriku alone man he's been through alot".

-By having a girlfriend die on you ESPECIALLY one with a degenerative disease and EVERYONE knows that you were with her to the bitter end, your kako ii meter reader registers off the chart man. All the hot healthy chicks will be all "OMG Eriku is so sweet and sensitive, I think we should all do him".

See I told ya, yeah having your girlfriend die on you sucks but after that all you have to do is walk around all sullen, wear dark colored clothing and sunglasses indoors and speak in whispers and everyone will think you're GOLDEN!

8 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

handicap fetish...now thats hot..

Tsuji Eriku said...

The video clip is a super duper kawaii eriku finishing move, a hot chick in a wheel chair AND she's crying woohoo!

Anonymous said...

You guys can go fuck yourselves.

Anonymous said...

No really, I'm gorgeous, and I'm crippled, and guys like you make me want to vomit. (I only wrote this anonymously because I can't get my blogger account to work.)

Craig said...

I feel bad that someone got a bad feeling from this blog but I know Tsuji and... I think by being honest he avoids greater evils.

Rangudon Argeru said...

c'mon..you fauckin did a search for "wheelchair chicks" and found this post...did you even read it?

get over yourself

Tsuji Eriku said...

Seriously? You're hot? Where do you live? Can we go out? Message me your keitai number!

My schedule's pretty much free from now until I kick the can.

How much time do you have left or are you just in a wheelchair?

Cause I'd really like for you to spend whatever time you have left feeling like a princess!

That's not a wheel chair that's a throne!

Holla!

Tsuji Eriku said...

I really hope you respond because it's one thing getting turned down by a perfectly healthy chick but getting turned down by a crippled chick? Man I don't think I can take that, I mean my self esteem is already in the gutter.

Let me know!