Jul 27, 2006

I think Mana & Harisu are hot... but I'm not gay.


Eriku says: "I'd beat those"


I think this pic is what started it, along with my many daydreams of Kyoko Fukada in her Kamikaze Girls getup.

Well, I'm happy if that's what you mean.

You may wonder what brought this blog post on. Gee willikers let me tell you. I had a dream that I was getting it on with Mana from Malice Mizer. I think what sparked the whole sinful slumber episode was a pic I found of Mana while surfing yesterday. Um...to me....she er...he looks exactly like a super hot dead chick from the Rococco period. There I said it. Mana looks hot in that pic. I would never get it on with Mana in real life because she er... HE has male organs. Never happen. Impossible. Not in a million years so quit asking me. Just drop it already.

All day today I thought about the crazy dream. It's kinda funny. In my dream though Mana was ALL woman. So that proves that I'm not gay.

Then I thought of the trap I set for my friends awhile back when I discovered Harisu. I read about her in Giant Robot magazine I think. So when my friends came over I'd be like check this chick out. They all looked & were like DAMN she's hot woohoo. I kinda egged em' on for awhile before letting them all know the truth. What's that you ask? The truth is Harisu used to be a dude! Then they all were like you think Harisu's hot? Dude you're a homo. Yeah I would get it on with Harisu cause she is post op with a semi functionable vagina. There's the catch vagina.






Not only do I find Mana hot in a strange way but mana also scares the shit out of me.



Harisu on the other hand does not scare me.

8 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

so you're telling me that you would be willing to pound Harisu's "semi-functionable vagina" that was made by slicing THEN inverting her penis!!...you certainly are a much braver man than me my friend..

Tsuji Eriku said...

Yes, it's kinda like I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. Brave, soooo desu ne. Dude Harisu's hotter than 99% of the real chicks that work in my office.

Tsuji Eriku said...

Harisu's also been on hormone treatment's for a very long time so it's ok.

Langdon Alger said...

oh..I did not know..that changes everything then...

Tsuji Eriku said...

Nothing you say can convince me that you wouldn't be all up in that (Harisu)like a proctologist. Wait eh, a geinocologist.

Hikaru_Doumuoji said...

"Functional Vaginas?" Don't you mean a reverse man wang. Hump that man bitch!

Tsuji Eriku said...

That's the spirirt Hikaru!

Guillermo Paco Castro Jimenez DelaSantos Reyes Jr. said...

It's like...I wanna make fun of you for this post, but you already played yourself in your own post. Kinda like the final emcee battle in 8 Mile...I'm speechless!