Jul 26, 2006

Then & Now

I was doing a little surfing since I have the day off today. I stumbled upon this site that I had seen before called JPOP Trash me thinks but it basically, from what I can gather, just posts pictures of Japanese stars from back in the day. Wow, alot of the Momosu girls were cutie pies when they were little ones. There were a few shockers in there though like the pic of Yuko Ogura (shiver). Based on that pic who'd have thunk she would have become the object of my desire & in the top 10 list of personal spank material? Not me that's for sure.

2 comments:

Craig said...

OMG followed some of the links there and there are a lot of unnusual pictures!

Langdon Alger said...

aw god..Namie sure did have some thick ass eyebrows as a kid...Ayumi Hamasaki looked just like Asami Konno when she was younger and thats not a compliment...