Aug 10, 2006

Get off my Jnuts Hollywood.






I'm gonna borrow a line from Wonton's personal blog & say "everything you like, I liked 3 years ago". J horror fans brace yourselves for yet another Jhorror port to Hollywood. Pulse aka Kairo.

I may be sounding like an elitist Jprick here but uh, I had this movie when it first came out & had to get it region 2, real Jhorror fans come equipped with a dvd player that can be hacked to region free ya dig. Jesus I sound like that fat f*cker that used to work at Comics & Comix that thought he knew everything about comics & used to piss us off all the time when we picked up every month to clear out our savers accounts. Langdon you remember the guy. Hell Wonton, you WERE the guy except you worked at Flying Colors Comics & you weren't so fat back then. Anyways, we all know the Jversion of anything is always better & watching the US version of Pulse will only piss us off. I'll probably call in sick & watch it anyways, but I'll hate every minute of it.

2 comments:

Craig said...

LOL skip it.

Tsuji Eriku said...

yeah that's probably for the best...