Aug 30, 2006

Tsuji on Film


"Afterlife"
I squirted a few tears after watching this one. Ok, well...maybe more than a few tears. If you guys can pick one moment in your life, the happiest moment in your life, to relive for all of eternity, what would it be? You've got a week to decide, choose wisely.

"Tony Takitani"
I loved this movie, peep it out. Thanks to Jo San for hooking me up with it. There once was a time when I felt as lonely as our boy Tony. I loved the way they shot this, it really captures the mood. I recommend you watching this on a Sunday afternoon after a hard weekend, while you're vegging out pop in Tony Takitani. If you got a girlfriend that will sit still through a movie like this, watch it with her, I'll bet you hug her with more passion & let her get away with her extravagant spending after seeing this ending. Kinda depressing....


"All About Lily Chou Chou"
Another one of these depressing mind fucks. But hey we all fiend for the ether ne. Great music in this. The way Yuichi loves Lily & obsesses over her kinda reminds me of some of you guys & your sicko tendencies. Nice twist in the story with a tragic tragic ending. Watch this with your hip scenster art student girlfriend but oh wait she already saw it with her ex boyfriend that was way more hip than you are. Gomen ne.

3 comments:

Freefall Jones said...

After Life sounds pretty cool -- thanks for the tip...

Craig said...

Yeah After Life haven't seen that (I'll have a look for it when I'm in that kinda mood :) ).

Tony Takitana yeah that was good.

LLCC I leant that to someone and never got it back LOL *Damn hip scenester art students* :P

Tsuji Eriku said...

I'm waiting for Hollywood to jump on the Jnuts again & do a remake of Afterlife.