Aug 3, 2006

Tsuji_Eriku EXPOSED


Tsuji_Eriku


Eriku Tsuji

Yes it's true... those that know me in Tokyo as Tsuji_Eriku were bound to find out that I am also known as Eriku Tsuji in the United States. It was a small lie at first but before I knew it I had dug myself into such a deep hole of lies that I knew the only way to free myself from the bonds of the horrible lies I told was to "come clean".

To my friends in Tokyo that feel betrayed by my actions...I apologize. Changing my name was my feeble attempt at escaping the nerdy image that stuck to me while in Japan. In America, home of the free, I was not the "baka Gaijin," or "Geeky American" guy, but rather TSUJI_ERIKU THE COOLEST OTAKU SCUM BASTARD OF EM' ALL!!!!! Because at least I had actually been to Akihabara.

To my friends in America... I can only say that I could not bear to let on that I was not this kako ii dude that frequents Tokyo every six months. I loved the image in your mind's of me as the "international player with a passport" jet setting it chilling in Tokyo with all the Tokyo bijiin. The way all your eyes glistened as I spoke about Shibuya 109, maid cafes in Akiba & the gaggles of school girls in uniform running about was like a drug to me. Gomen ne.

I stand before you naked, with my parts exposed. Do with me what you will. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

17 comments:

Craig said...

So let me get this straight Tsuji_Eriku is actually Eriku Tsuji and vice versa? LOL I never would have known :)

Guillermo Paco Castro Jimenez DelaSantos Reyes Jr. said...

Don't trip Eriku, I never ever thought of you as an "international player with a passport" jet setting it chilling in Tokyo with all the Tokyo bijiin. Never in a million years!

Tsuji Eriku said...

Then why'd you ask me for my autograph & then ask to take a picture with me last time I saw you?

Jeefall Frones said...

Hi guys. This is a fun blog you have. You are funny, Tsuji ..uh...or is it Eriku? Haha! =p

Son of Gigan said...

I don't care if it's Eriku Tsuji or Tsuji Eriku - one of you still owes me 20 bucks.

Tsuji Eriku said...

Dammit man, Langdon was supposed to hook you up for me bro. I still got the shirt if you want it back, the chick that I bought it for caught on that I wasn't as good in bed as I had let on to be & left.

Langdon Alger said...

I was just the go between..no "hook ups" were ever discussed...


AND thats what both you jerks get for trying to impress some girl..

HikaruFeet said...

Eriku you should be more trusting of your friends aka "Tomadachi's onna no hito to otoko no hito alike" As one we can be together spreading love & more music from Japan all over Japan back to across the seas letting all those loving musical jpopness =P YOSHI! They will all love you no matter what!

HikaruFeet said...

Wow, I guess we BOTH got burned hey SoG =P. hehe!

Tsuji Eriku said...

I mean, Wow, I guess we BOTH got burned hey SoG =P. hehe!

Hikaru_Doumuoji said...

hikarufeet? wtf! hahaha! jerks! i can see the difference between Tsuji Eriku and Eriku Tsuji. Obviously, Eriku Tsuji is way sexier than Tsuji Eriku.

Tsuji Eriku said...

Langdon that's a crock of shit because I bought that Girlpop mag for you in Jtown. You didn't pay me for it you were supposed to give SoG the money for your mag so we could call it even. Selective hearing, I'm buying your ass some qtips.

Langdon Alger said...

we've already discussed and settled this so your little rant here was just to make yourself look like a tough guy...=P....=)....=(...

Tsuji Eriku said...

Good so you're paying SoG

Son of Gigan said...

Trust me, I knew the Hug Life chick was way out of my league before I ever tried to "impress" her. And I learned a very long time ago that you can't impress a girl by giving her money. Anyway, you two need to decide who's paying me. There's adult entertainment to be had and 20 bucks can go a long way.

Jeefall Frones said...

son of gigan, you sound bitter towards women, my friend. but tell me more about "hug life" -- it sounds like a strong, positive philosophy. maybe you can give that a try.

Freefall Jones said...

What the hell is going on?