Oct 1, 2006

What the )*)#($%)%)

I was working my part time job today as a photographer's assistant. Today's gig was a wedding. At the reception I had to take a wicked piss so I found the closest restroom & went in to do my thing.
No sooner do I pull my zipper down & start to urinate when two little boys walk in. One of them takes one look at me & starts to scream. I look at the other kid & he is just standing there while his friend/brother whatever is screaming his head off. Keep in mind that I am in mid stream while this is going down. I'm like what the hell kid what's your problem? Then I start to think maybe the kid's retarded or something. I didn't ask for this man, I'm just minding my own business doing my thing ya know. Then some old man walks in to see me at the urinal with two little boys standing to the side looking at me & one of them screaming. I was like don't look at me dude, I washed my hands & walked briskly out of that restroom with my head down. The only thing I can think was what in the hell was that shit? That shit just looked AND sounded wrong from all angles. I can't win, god hates me & will not stop until he destroys me.

4 comments:

Craig said...

Haha Tsuji supports Craig and now God is fucking with him X)

Langdon Alger said...

well maybe you shouldn't try peeing into the urinal from 3feet away!..that why he was screaming..

Son of Gigan said...

God hates most of us. But only a few of us realize it. Be proud.

Marckymarc said...

The kid probabaly saw something scary down there! lol