Nov 12, 2006

ATTENTION PLEASE!

My dumbass just spent money that I shouldn't have on an xbox 360 & the critically acclaimed game Gears of War. I got the game for free, here's how.

Go to your neighborhood Target store & bring a friend. Purchase an xbox 360 & at the register they will give you a free $50 gift card which you promptly give your friend to put towards the purchase of Gears of War. Upon purchasing the game your friend will be presented with yet another free gift card for $10. Viola! Free Gears of War game. Put that $10 towards a quick charger for your wireless deely yo & there it is! Or give it to your friend to cover the $10 bucks in cash he had to float you to cater to your hustle.

Wonton I'll see you online in a minute brotha!

P.S.
I sure hope I have enough money to buy my ticket to Japan at the end of the month.

8 comments:

Son of Gigan said...

When I saw the subject line, I thought Tsuji was FINALLY going to come out of the closet. I guess we'll have to wait one more day.

Langdon Alger said...

looks like Eriku's pre-tokyo garage sale will happen once again this year..

Tsuji Eriku said...

Oh I AM GAY SoG, I am so very HAPPY that my dirty little hands finally have in their grasp a wireless xbox 360 controller.

Wonton & I just got some co-op playtime in & I must say Gears of War kicks major ass. My first online gaming experience has blown me away. I need all of you to run out & purchase one now.

Son of Gigan said...

Do you have a scheme to buy the game and get the 360 for free? And approximately how much does it cost for you to go to Japan?

Craig "don't worry about my blog I'll do something different in the future" said...

People Beware!

I think you should all know the price for playing one of Tsuji games is SEX! (See here.)

:D

Tsuji Eriku said...

360 for free, nope. I wish. It gonna cost me around $600 bucks to get my round trip ticket. What I just spent could have helped to feed my belly while I was there because Yumiko has NO FOOD in her refrigerator! I could have survived the whole trip eating at the AM/PM next to her building. I know what you're thinking but the food at AM/PM in Japan is hella good unlike the crap they sell here.

Tsuji Eriku said...

Craig I'm about 98% sure you all are safe from my sexual advances. Oh & BTW it's only gay if you're the "catcher" Jesus haven't you ever been incarcerated before?

Craig "Holler @ all u (pretty) boys" X) jk said...

No. I didn't know that >)

2% room for corruption X) Perhaps we can get you to do a different kind of 360 ;)

*Goes to re-read "The Catcher in the Rye"* 8)