Nov 14, 2006

Online Gaming with Gears of War


Gears of War

My first online gaming experience was with Gears of War & I am blown away. The reason why I bought an xbox 360 was for Gears of War. I would have been able to hold off on the purchase if it weren't for the release of GoW. Watching G4's coverage of it made me salivate.

So how'd I do?

Day 1: I got my ass handed to me & had to the other players clown my ass all night. Surprisingly we played quite a few rounds & before I knew it we had been playing GoW for 2+ hours. I think in those 2 hours I got 3 kills, but mostly I just got killed & had to watch while everyone else finished.

Day 2: A huge difference, I logged a few kills & brought home a win or two for the team. Then we switched up & two more experienced players paired up against me & my buddy Plankton a fellow noob to the game. We pretty much got slaughtered from there on out.

The above pic pretty much says it all, it is MAD CHAOS but fun as hell. C'mon guys take the plunge & join the fun. It's only money!


7 comments:

Son of Gigan said...

Okay I need to know: do the gameplay graphics really look like that? I mean, REALLY? I'm not talking about cutscenes.

Tsuji Eriku said...

SoG go out & buy the shit NOW. The shit is awesome.

Tsuji gives this game the fully erect penis rating.

In other words a 10 out of 10.

Son of Gigan said...

Okay I'm convinced, I give you permission to go out and buy me a 360 with Gears of War. The interest accrued on the 20 dollars you owe me should cover it.

Freefall Jones said...

I've seen the game play at work, and YES, it looks that awesome. We needed to do screen grabs today of some chainsaw action, and it was SUH-WEET.

Tsuji Eriku said...

? okay let me walk you & Langdon through this since he has selective ass hearing.

I bought a magazine for Langdon from J Town he never paid me for. Langdon was supposed to give you the money for the shirt when he picked it up from you. This was to square up with me for the magazine. He swears that I never discussed this with him. Meanwhile I have never been paid for the magazine & you have never been paid for the shirt.

I still have the shirt my hoe only wears it when she comes over, she never takes it home with her.

You want it back? It smells like bleach & sweat & glow by J-Lo.

Langdon Alger said...

so I don't have to pay any of you motherfuckers now!!..I'll hold onto my money like a greedy jew...

Tsuji Eriku said...

he said Jew. dzfhsrahkl