Dec 12, 2006

I Don't Play



modded xbox, PS2, 360
not pictured AK rocker gaming chair


Me & my Bitches: Tenma Chan & Naru

Not the best gamer in the world but dammit man I do put my fair share of gaming time in. I also fork over my hard earned cash to fill the coffers of the hardworking people of the game industry ON THE REGULAR. I have owned every major gaming console that has been released since NES. I can't help it. It's just what people like us do you otaku scum motherf*ckers. We listen to Jpop, watch anime, read manga, collect gangu, play video games & obsess over idols, and well if you're like me watch doramas like a beeyotch. And no! I would never leave the house with my domo kun sweat hoodie on. I'm way too cool for that.

IDOLMASTER



This shit is just manie as hell. The Idolmaster allows you to to manage your own Jpop idol, now you can be just like Tsunku. Too bad I can't read kanji & kana cause it would be really cool to give this game a whirl. When it goes out on sale on January 25, 2007, the limited edition box set will include 11 figure skating characters, a stage set up, a photobook, an "Idolmaster" special DVD, and an Xbox 360 original faceplate. It sucks for me that the game gets released right after I leave Japan, sons of bitches. Take a look at the figures & stage set here.
Now isn't that just the cutest thing you ever saw?


Ninety Nine Nights


Say what you will, I kinda dig it. I must admit I haven't really dug in to N3 yet but thanks to Mike V who has a real job & doesn't have time to play N3, I now have his copy of N3 & the official strategy guide. Hehe.

Gears of War


Last Saturday night (oh, god I really just busted myself out there) the warzone session lasted until 4am. Solo campagn on hardcore act3, I need help.

Godhand


Dope. This is what I put on when I get home from the office & don't want to think. I just want to beat the crap out of some bad guys.

I'm also working through GENJI: Dawn of the Samurai & working my through God of War.
What are you guys playing?

3 comments:

Craig said...

God Damn :o

Is that what games are like now ?

Whoaw

I liked Spider-man 2 and hope there will b a number 3 & that it will be available on the PS2 (With all the bugs from the second game fixed...)

Hikaru_Doumuoji said...

Gears of War is bangin'! no pun intended. I played it; I suck at it; but it was oh so much fun!

Mick a.k.a. jinryuichi said...

good lord... you have narusegawa figure? i assume that it must really... stained by now...? ^_^