Dec 23, 2006

Missile -E- Anus






oops I meant miscellaneous

first up is the "Amazing Love" PV by Folder 5
I love the song so much, doesn't it remind you of the high energy days?
Jpop at it's finest I must say.



Next up I have a confession to make...I love Pinky St.
I have a few, they are so kawaii it kills me. I can't help it I like cute things.
The highlight of my collection is my Super Lover edition Pinky St. figure. I saw the yukata summer version figures & the ChoroQ scooter sets & I cannot wait to get my hands on them. OMG. How gay.

Next up the super articulated REVOLTECH line of action figures by Kaiyodo give me a raging hard on. I will be blowing a fat wad of cash all over Radio Kaikan specifically at the Kaiyodo Hobby Lobby right above K Books there, Akihabara de. Oh god my inner Otaku is doing somersaults & back flips as I look at those beautifully crafted figures, Optimus Prime looks like he did in the cartoon!

3 comments:

Craig said...

I can't blame you for liking those Pinky St. things :)

Garamond said...

Yeah those Pinky:St. figurines are cute, but I don't think I'd have the balls to have them on my desk at work. Maybe in a locked drawer at home...

Tsuji Eriku said...

Garamond, Wonton put it best:

"you have to camoflauge the Pinky St figures in with all the other "deigner vinyl" figures, nobody is the wiser & they blend in perfectly"