Jan 19, 2007

Tadaima

Guess who's back
Back again
Tsuji's back
Tell a friend

So much for Hikaru's triumphant return from Fukuoka, I expected him to be posting all the pictures he took of ...... well, uh... nothing much in Fukuoka. Ok at least of his girlfriend & him smooching, but nada, zip, nothing.

Well not that you bumouts give a shit that I'm back or anything, I'm just saying... TOKYO WAS THE BOMB YO!

Aside from the fact that I walked more in the past 9 days than I'd walked since the last trip to Tokyo, I had mega fun. Which is more fun than quad fun, but I have blisters the size of 500 yen coins all over my dogs.

My fingers are crossed about the job thing, if & that's a big if, I get the job I will have to move the end of March, Yumi Chan is leaving around the same time to Singapore or Shanghai, I forget which one, but she said I could stay at her mansion until her sister comes back to Tokyo in June or July. What that means is NO RENT! I will be able to save my paycheck!!!! When Yumi Chan comes back to Japan I should have enough money to get my own place. I plan to look for an apartment in Shibuya Ku since if I get the job that's where I will be working. Enough about work! I hate work of any kind!

Got my hands on a pair of BAPE Roadstas in green, fly ass shoes!
Updated my cd collection a great deal, mostly J Rap stuff though.
Nesta Brand in Shibuya was having a sale since it was after the holidays & I picked up 3 fly sweatshirts.

Hit up Akiba & got some toys too.

I'll post all the pics of my swag later, I see I have some reading to do here to catch up.

Ja.

7 comments:

Craig said...

Ms Yumi is clearly awesome.

Welcome back :)

Freefall Jones said...

nice. can't wait to see the pics

Mick a.k.a. jinryuichi said...

Welcome back boss! post them pics soon... ^_^

Langdon Alger said...

so..who would be down of an Official YODC Tour of Tokyo trip?..or the question should be: who has enough money for an Official YODC Tour of Tokyo Trip?..

Son of Gigan said...

I'm down, and I have the funds, but it wouldn't hurt to stay in Yumi-Chan's house for free. I hear all the girls in Japan are crazy for tall, chiseled, handsome American men...but I still want to go.

Son of Gigan said...

Hey, since you guys are begging me to go to Japan with you, is there anyone out there that can translate these and see if there are any '07 concert dates?

http://puffy.hit-r.com/ (Whoa! Are my girls all grown up?)

http://www.rijfes.co.jp/countdownjapan/

Tsuji Eriku said...

If I get that job you guys can crash at my spot anytime, I'm shuddering at the thought of my apartment filled to capacity with lecherous men fiending for Japanese School girls.
The air thick with the stench of feet & farts.