Jan 26, 2007

That's not your girlfriend.

There are two questions that I would like throw out there. There's no need to answer me because I already know the answer.

1. Have you ever kissed the girl depicted in the photographs you posted?
2. Have you ever been..ahem..."intimate" in any way with the girl depicted in the photographs you posted?

I 've known you for many, many years & I never would have snaked you because I thought we were friends. I let you into my home, you broke bread at my table, I supported you in every one of your endeavors. I let you into my inner circle of friends...

In return I get dissed then lied to.

The funniest thing about this entire thing is that you actually thought that we would buy your story. The whole time my bullshit meter was registering off the charts.

There's a rule in the hood that you should have known by heart & that's "you ain't gotta lie to kick it!"

I really felt insulted that you thought for a minute anyone on the team would actually believe that crock.

I tried to sprinkle you with game along time ago when I said be careful of the personal bullshit you put online because EVERYONE can see it.

Tell your "girlfriend " never to check her tagworld.com account or blog because somebody took the liberty of sending her the links to all of your lovely posts that reference her that you posted on xanga.com & YODC.

For those of you that think I'm an asshole, let's get one thing straight...I AM AN ASSHOLE!

This Tsuji vs. Hikaru thing goes deeper than what is on the blog. My whole feeling is don't worry about Hikaru, he will never miss what he never had. I don't appreciate being lied to & dissed by someone who I thought was my friend, so be on point if you come around me son! Bro you should have known better than to take the bait Langdon put out for you man.

Nobody else has to worry about shit because we all just kick it & keep it real. I don't know what your deal was man!??!

BANG BANG:

Hikaru's Dead

koibito janai

17 comments:

BVA said...

I'm glad someone said it. I saw the post this morning about how to land a Japanese chick and was blown away. The post about the Fukuoka never suggested to me that the two people in the pictures were dating or intimate. i kept thinking to myself, "Where is the picture of them holding hands?" or,"Where is the pic of them with their arms around each other?" It looked to me like two people leaning in for a "friend" picture.

Langdon Alger said...

and you thought we were going "soft" BVA..shame on you..

Hikaru_Doumuoji said...

see i knew this going to happen. i wrote it as a freakin' joke man! quit being so serious all the time. goddamit eriku you always take things the wrong way. if you read the post carefully, you would've noticed that it was a joke from the jump. beegeeezus christ man! calm down.

Craig said...

Huh? ... o_O

but I want to believe!

"men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way" (When Harry met Sally)

Tsuji Eriku said...

Yes, we know it was a joke. It was HILARIOUS!

Craig said...

Video clip: When Harry met Sally

It goes on ->


Harry: No, what I'm saying is they all WANT to have sex with you.

Sally: They do not.

Harry: Do too.

Sally: They do not.

Harry: Do too.

Sally: How do you know?

Harry: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.

Sally: So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?

Harry: No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.

Sally: What if THEY don't want to have sex with YOU?

Harry: Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.

Sally: Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.

Harry: I guess not.

Sally: That's too bad. You were the only person I knew in New York.

Craig said...

I thought Hikaru's pics looked pretty romantic... looks like dating to me :?

Hikaru_Doumuoji said...

and dood she is my real girlfriend. i would never lie about that.

BVA said...

You're right Langdon. First the soft thing then I totally misread those tender pictures of two lovebirds as "friend" pictures. I'm off to the bathroom to cut myself.

Tsuji Eriku said...

It doesn't matter what we think Hikaru just be happy together.

Ja.

Langdon Alger said...

aw..I'm just jealous Hikaru...I've just never experienced the thing called "LOVE"..yeah..I've boinked a few in my day but never really developed that emotional attachment..is there something wrong with me?..

I mean..you were able to find someone halfway around the world, on the internet of all things, and developed an emotional bond even before meeting face to face..maybe I should stop being so hung up on the outside appearance and focus on the inner beauty...maybe then and only THEN I can find that thing called LOVE...

Tsuji Eriku said...

counting right now, I personally have 273 friends that are girls. It doesn't mean I have 273 girlfriends. Hikaru you semantic word wizard you.

I love lamp.

Tsuji Eriku said...

just throwing this out there...why would you shutdown your xanga blog?

Anonymous said...

This is Hikaru. Who the hell deleted my ass from here?

Anyways man, i forgot i even had a xanga. i deleted it because i wrote some things that were personal. granted that i left my xanga blog for the public to view. Seeing that some people can just openly cut and paste someones thoughts and use it for their own amusement ultimately lead to my decision of deleting my xanga account.

Langdon Alger said...

"Seeing that some people can just openly cut and paste someones thoughts and use it for their own amusement"


aw c'mon...I truly and dearly love Risa but I couldn't find the words to express my love for her(yes..I did find love and it was with Risa all along)..I was inspired by your personal blog entry but couldn't come up with anything remotely close..so..I just "borrowed" it..please forgive me..and don't tell Risa..pleeeease?


you were deleted?...must be a technical glitch..your name was just up there a minute ago..hmmm..very strange..

Tsuji Eriku said...

don't know, I don't have admin authority over this blog, must've been that good for nothing Freefall Jones, he's had it in for you since you joined the team.

Tsuji Eriku said...

yawn.