Feb 14, 2007

I'm so fired.

Everyone knows that I hate my job.
I just had my performance review & I got jerked out of my money AGAIN for the 3rd year in a row. My boss said that my work is not an issue, it's just that I called in sick alot (with Doctor's notes mind you). Well if I can't take two months worth of sick time then don't give it to me.
My boss said if I didn't call in sick for the next few months then she would recommend that I be promoted by May.
In my head I was like "hell, I'm moving to Tokyo next Month".
I called in sick for the past 4 days, (fri-today). I have been feverishly checking my email everyday to see if I got the job in Tokyo yet. Nothing. This can't be wrong!!!!!
I hope that I either move to Tokyo or that Wonton gets promoted & hires me to work for him.

I checked my email today & nada, zip, I did get a valentine's day greeting from Mizuho. That's my Hikaru finishing move, & no Mizuho is not my girlfriend.

My guess is they probably have to write me up first (which I'm willing to take) before they fire me. I'll slow my roll if I get written up & I'm still working there after April.

4 comments:

Freefall Jones said...

B.S. --- they're always looking for some reason to keep costs down.

Hang in there, bro, we're rooting for you to get that job.

...more for us, though. So we can have a place to stay.

craig said...

I applied for a job as a cleaner, dumbed down my CV and everything... No reply :|

Langdon Alger said...

only if we can get paid to search the web for jpop shit all day

Craig said...

:)