Feb 5, 2007

Kimura Kaela

I loved the song Twinkle by Kimura Kaela on the Love for Nana Only One Tribute album. Please check out this PV for Snowdome. Very cute....


I watched this PV & a strange feeling came over me. It was similar to the feeling I got when I slammed 5 pints of Guiness & watched Roxy wait tables for a half hour then got up the nerve to ask for her number. It tickled in the pit of my stomach and my head felt light. I'm not sure if it was the hot wings I ate & the Guiness Stout or if I was falling in love with Roxy but....



Tsuyoshi Domoto & Kimura Kaela having fun, doesn't Kimura have a cute laugh!

4 comments:

Craig said...

cute girl :)

Kings of Barry said...

Cool.. I love kimura kaela. I didn't know she had a single off NANA. good find. I have her first mini album with happiness on it. It's rad.

Tsuji Eriku said...

She's so incredibly adorable. Lately she's been over plucking her eyebrows though, does that shit grow back?

Oh yeah man the song off the Love for Nana Only 1 Tribute Cd is kick ass.

Tsuji Eriku said...

Just listened to her new album Scratch & it is awesome do yourself a favor & swoop it up.