Feb 3, 2007

Someone please buy this for me.




God bless you All Nippon Airways. God bless you Kaiyodo, God bless you Japan.

I remember my trip to Hawaii 4 years back. I walked down into my Hotel's lobby to find a group of Japanese flight attendants checking in & my heart checking out! Those lovely ladies were from Japan Air Lines though. Like it matters to me.

I was telling Langdon about this one night I spent looking on JAL's website looking at the history of JAL's uniforms to get my jollies.

Kaiyodo's ANA uniform collection KAWAII!


4 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

so..uh..does Kaiyodo make life-sized versions of the ANA uniform collection?...

Tsuji Eriku said...

more importantly, lifesize anatomically correct versions woohoo!

Anonymous said...

moeeeeeee~

wu-san said...

If I was rich, I'd surely buy you them...

at least find the real life clothes imitated on them, you can eh...do what you wan't with them.

here's wishing you get your hands on them.