Apr 16, 2007

I Done Good





The management team in all their wisdom forgot to schedule two people in between the hours of 8:00 am & 9:00 am. My boss sent my team an email requesting a volunteer & I told her I'd do it, I'd take one for the team & come in an hour early so the new girl wouldn't get slammed until the 9 am shift. Truth be told I was punked into doing it by my boss. When I came in this morning she left me a Target gift card as a thank you for stepping up.

I spent it on the New Transformers Jetfire classic voyager edition. I don't know what that means but it's pretty sweet. A vintage Jetfire would really make me cum all over myself.

3 comments:

Langdon Alger said...

nice grab..almost makes up for you getting raped in the ass for the Soundwave reissue

Tsuji Eriku said...

my asshole still hurts from that one

craig said...

:P