Apr 7, 2007

J rap attack



I love TokyoTribes & Santastic. Everytime I go to Tokyo I make it a point to stop by Santastic in Shibuya. I was gonna post a pic of me wearing one of my SARU shirts but my room is so messy I can't find one.
The staff at Santastic are mad cool.

One of the reasons why I love Tokyo Tribes so much is it reminds me of the crew back in highschool. Hanging out at Denny's late night & trying to act bad, listening to hip hop wearing army fatigues & goose down jackets.
Minus the Tribe wars that was us.

Here's Illmatic Buddah MC's "Top of Tokyo" PV the Tokyo Tribes opening theme.



Sphere of Influence "Diamond in the Rough" PV
This is one of the hot cds I picked up at Shibuya Tower last trip. Because I LOVE TOKYO!!!!!!!! Sphere does an awesome job shouting out my favorite city.

1 comment:

Langdon Alger said...

I love TokyoTribes & Santastic. Everytime Eriku goes to Tokyo I make it a point for him to stop by Santastic in Shibuya.

and you're right..it is a perfect representation of how we were back in the day..

ULO Tribe 4Life...hahaha