Apr 12, 2007

My new favorite American show. Random.

ADVENTURES IN HOLLYHOOD






What up you nappy headed ho's. Imus has been sayin off the wall shit for years why all the boohoo now? Jesse & Al could eat a fat dick. Read some of the of the wall shit Imus said on CNN.com & if you don't spit your green tea all over your computer monitor then you're just not human. I guaranfuckintee the execs at CBS & MSNBC get down the exact same way that Imus does but Imus had a dick & some balls & put it out there. Yeah he's a tad bit racist so fuckin' what at least he kept it real. I personally think the shit that comes out of that dude's mouth is funny, I personally don't hold many of his lot in high regard either. Guts.

I usually don't bump rap anymore, there are exceptions to every rule though, remember that. Classic hip hop, classic bay area rap, Project Pat & Three 6 Mafia. Those are the exceptions to my rap rule. Remember now, I live in a low income neighborhood full of renters on section 8. My grandmother is the only one on the street that owns her place. I hear JUNGLE MUSIC all day & night from punk wanna be gangsters with no respect for my sweet little Asian grandmother. They don't fuck with Tsuji no Uchi too much because I like to bring the ruckus. Anyways, I get tired of that bullshit so I listen to other stuff (j pop yay!).

I did decide however to give MTVs Adventures in Hollyhood a try though & I was pleasantly surprised. That shit is awesome. With Big Triece & Computer as the comedy relief we get to see my dudes Three 6 Mafia & Project Pat live it up & have some fun in Hollyhood. I can't recommend it enough. The shit is hilarious.

Click the link & watch the video clips. That shit is classic.

go & listen to Project Pat's "Don't Save Her" classic
then go listen to sippin' on some sizzerp
those cats are good




3 comments:

craig said...

:P

Langdon Alger said...

Hollyhood huh?...whats up with all these modern day minstrel shows? "I Love New York" "Flava of Love" ect..ect..ect..

Tsuji Eriku said...

Don't compare Hollyhood to those wack ass shows.