Sep 22, 2007

Gacha Gacha



I got a serious full fledged boner while reading Gacha Gacha yesterday. The cold part about it was I was reading this manga while I was on my lunch break sitting in my car. That's the first time that happened, it was kinda funny.
I was reading volume 2 at the time so beware! DO NOT READ THIS MANGA UNLESS YOU WANT TO HAVE A RAGING BONER IN YOUR SHORT PANTS!

"I want to meet a girl, like the one's in romantic comic books" -My Sassy Girl

I know this might sound gay but I actually prefer romantic comic books. For the same reasons why I like doramas. It gives me my dose of lovin' minus having to deal with all the B.S..

I actually went on a date last week, your standard dinner & a movie, & I could not wait to get home so I could play Yakuza on PS2. Now that's kinda sad but it says alot I guess. For starters I'm not really into the girl. I think I go on dates to keep my social skills sharp & to prove that I'm not a flamer. Now I have yet to be knocked off of my feet by a real life girl since .....well.....Jennice. That has a lot to do with it too.


"Embarrassment will get you nowhere" -Genshiken

I was really really embarrassed when Nana was serialized in Shojo Beat & in order for me to keep up on what was going on with Nana (until the manga was finally released here) was to buy the gayest looking magazine on the rack. Man that was really embarrassing. I get that way. Sometimes I make someone else buy stuff for me cause I'm too embarrassed. Like the time I made Hikaru buy my Morning Musume Cds because I didn't want the cute girl in the store to see me buying them. Or when I make Cabraru buy magazines at Kinokuniya for me because I don't want the cute chicks in the store to think I'm a pervert.

Anyways some other comic favorites of mine are: Love Roma, A Perfect Day For Love Letters, Nana, Tokyo Boys & Girls, & Yotsubato. Friends have bought me other titles as gifts such as Sakura Taisen & Juvenile Orion etc. but I'm really not into that stuff. I like romantic comics better.

No comments: