Sep 22, 2007

Kikō Souseiki Mosupīda

One of the toy shops in Japan Town had a bunch of these old Scott Bernnard figures laying around. They're gay but they're so bad they're good. I picked one up for $12. Back in the day I wanted the toy (see below) that Langdon had but never got it, instead I got the sorry ass matchbox american shit toy pictured above. I'm over it now & I actually like my sorry ass matchbox american shit toy pictured above. But please believe that when the masterpiece edition toy comes out I will be all over that shit like white on rice.

This commercial gives me a raging hard-on too.



Why would a kick-ass anime have such a horrible theme song?

1 comment:

Langdon Alger said...

I still have my Cyclone Armor my friend..you can come over anytime and stare at it with jealous eyes