Sep 11, 2007

Sayonara Bitches



Miiko Taka (oh so hot) introduction of "Sayonara"



The ending of "Sayonara" starring Miiko Taka & Marlon Brando.

I first saw Sayonara back in 1994 on the movie channel, it was playing late one night & I dug it. I dig any movie where Ricardo Montalban plays a Japanese dude. Moving on, I was really into Miiko Taka, I thought she was oh-so-hot. Even though she's like old enough to be my grandmother(I'm wierd like that). Seriously though she is friggin smokin'.

This movie has some seriously good lines in it too. Oh my god I crack up to this day, you can catch my drift from watching the introduction & the ending, if you don't laugh at some of those lines you're not human.


1 comment:

Craig said...

"We've been wasting 2 good live trying to do the right thing"

wOOt