Oct 10, 2007

Look what I got



So I went to Target Monday to get some toiletries & laundry supplies when I made my usual stop by the video game aisle & toys when lo & behold I spied a solitary Nintendo Wii locked behind the glass.

Now keep in mind that I had just read online that Nintendo pretty much announced to the world that they will not have enough Wiis to supply the holiday demand. Translation: there will be alot of disappointed kids this Christmas.

Well boo fucking hoo.

My first thought was to buy the console & flip it around Christmas time but by the end of the night that sumbatch was ripped out of it's box & set up in the one tiny space left in my entertainment center.

Well I couldn't just make due with Wii sports, oh GOD NO! So I spent some extra coin yesterday to buy the super Japanesy Dewey's Adventure by Konami. I love platformers, especially super cute bright platformers from Japan. The last time I played a kick ass platformer like that was Klonoa on PSone. Check out the video of Dewey's Adventure, unfortunately the cute Japanese girl does not come with the game.

2 comments:

Rangudon Argeru said...

YES!!..the next YODC luncheon is gonna be a Wii Party..I'll bring my 3 controllers

Garamon said...

LOOOVELYYY... LOOOOVVEELLYYY... LOOOOOVVEEELLLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Game looks nice too. :)