Nov 28, 2007

Kou Kou Kyoushi


Fujiki & Aya


Sonim

There was a couple reasons why I wanted to checkout this dorama. Ueto Aya of course was a big draw. I am also a huge fan of Fujiki Naohito, the dude is kako ii to the core man. Dudes want to be him & bitches want to be with him. The story was also a draw...I think Wonton described the story something like, Aya has sex with her High School teacher, ok! Say no more! I'm in! Hook it up!

So starting out I find that Fujiki is dying AGAIN! I mean he kicked the can in Itoshi Kimie didn't he? So I guess in this series Fujiki is a zombie. This series also stars Sonim (Kim Yung Mok's folks). Sonim was looking oh so you-know-what-able. I love Ueto Aya but I did not like her hairstyle in this. She can look way hotter.

I just finished this series up last night & I give it 3.5 out of 5 stars.
Was the story the bomb? Not really.
The acting was alright.
The reason why I liked this dorama was that it's the only time I could see these taboo things played out.
And because I watched the latter part of the series with my mouth open in shock.

People that watch this dorama could easily get the wrong idea about Japan. Just like people who come to my house & see all the idol posters & look at me wierd.

For example, if I had never been to Japan or been around native Japanese people I would think that all Japanese school girls are hot little pieces that fiend for some of their High School teacher's sweet meat. I would also think that all Japanese school girls have no parental supervision & can roam the streets of Tokyo at all hours of the night hooking up with strange (adult) men staying the night at their apartments. I would think that it would be ok for a grown man to have a romantic relationship with a teenage girl & consummate the relationship. I would also think that it would be ok to rape teenage Japanese girls as long as I apologized for it & everyone would still love me.

There was one scene where I was like "no effing way!!!!" where Fujiki's character was in the gym discussing his "relationship" with Aya Ueto with THE HEAD TEACHER! Hell at one point when Fujiki & Aya had a falling out Fujiki begged the head teacher to talk to Aya & apologize for him.

WHERE THE HELL ARE THESE PARENTS AT??????

Sonim plays a drop out that takes a hustlin' host as a boyfriend (played by Hiroki Narimiya) that puts her to work in a whore house & she was looking pretty damned hot if I do say so.

That placed looked familiar..............I think some of my dna was in that place.

That's why I give this drama a 3.5 out of 5 stars, strictly for the what the fuck moments.

The ending is one of those Japanese mind fucks too, you're all like dammit man!!!!
I went to bed with blue balls after seeing that ending.


4 comments:

Rangudon Argeru said...

"if I had never been to Japan or been around native Japanese people I would think that all Japanese school girls are hot little pieces that fiend for some of their High School teacher's sweet meat"

and so running up and shooting my wad in the face of some random chick in japan isn't OKAY?!

Ray Mescallado said...

Define what you mean by "random".

Tsuji Eriku said...

dude don't think when you read my shit just feel.

Radicalpatriot said...

Interesting!