Nov 18, 2007

Weekly Dearest My Brother


The scene of the incident


Cover & awesome figure


A girl with cat ears licking up spilled milk...hmmm...


Some of my favorite work featured..

I was at the Kaiyodo Hobby Lobby just outside of Akihabara Eki picking up some Revoltech figures. The thing that I love about shopping in Japan is the cool little freebies that are sometimes thrown in with your purchase as a thank you. This time I got an issue of Weekly Dearest My Brother or Hebdomadaire Mon Frere. It was the special bonus edition & included a kick ass figure.

I especially enjoyed the artwork featured by Hanaharu Naruko, but it was all good & all free.

2 comments:

Craig said...

:o That's one hell of a give-away.

Tsuji Eriku said...

I know huh.

At a Football shop in Shibuya I got a Japan National Team wristband with their emblem embroidered on it. Last trip that wristband & this giveaway at Kaiyodo Hobby Lobby were the stand outs.