Dec 17, 2007

Party like a rock star

Me, Cabraru & Kim yung Mok crashed the end of year party for Sumiya, Nami Nami & Sumika restaurants.
Before we went in me & Kim killed 2 large bottles of Sapporo & a bottle of Soju.
Hot damn.
Once inside the drinking continued until I was in the front of the crowd jumping up & down licking imaginary shots while the 2 Japanese reggae singer rapper dudes rocked the crowd.

The ratio was fucked. I would say 4-5 spicy tuna hand rolls to 1 steamed pork bun. But this I will say. I would have turned down NOT A ONE, every breezie in the venue was worth a damn.

More drinking. Soju. Biru. Cognac. Kim starts talking to the manager of the lounge where the party was held at (Pebble Roppongi). Next thing you know manager san is handing me a glass of Remy, I held my breath & swallowed the whole glass.

No numbers unfortunately. Actually I take that back. I got the numbers of the two DUDES that were reggae rap singing. The next morning when I looked at my cell phone puzzled Kim filled me in that I had their numbers because I signed them to a recording contract. Oh shitzu.

After the party I briefly remember yelling at Cabraru in between bites of T-Bone steak & eggs at Dennys. After that all I remember is waking up in the backseat of my SUV in the parking lot of Pebble Roppongi at 5:30 a.m.. It was a long 80 mile drive home my friends.

Peace out.

4 comments:

Rangudon Argeru said...

DFA;SFJKA;SKLFJ

were the hot,nice smelling waitresses from Sumiya there?

Craig said...

Awesome.

Tsuji Eriku said...

when I drink I make an ass out of you & me.

Kim Yung Mok said...

Eriku (or should we call you P Diddy) signed those reggae guys to deals, but I Kim Yung Mok got them endorsement deals with Hushpuppy Shoes. They're ballers now.