Dec 23, 2007

Tsuji_Eriku tour 2008

Tokyo, Japan
February 06, 2008 - February 13, 2008

Oh, yeah, it's sooooo on! Got my leave approved & once again Yumi Chan is gracious enough to let her boy crash at the mansion for a week while I run amuck in Tokyo.

Krabi, Thailand
June 21, 2008 - June 28, 2008

Some of the Tokyo crew & some new peeps Yumi Chan met in Singapore are heading out to Thailand this summer.
Now I'm trying my hardest to get the time off for the June trip, but the real challenge is if I get to go to Thailand, how are me & Kenji gonna sneak away from the group to see a little of the "forbidden Thailand"....dozo.

7 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

Things to do in Thailand:

Not get caught by the girls when out whore mongering

Not get aids

Tsuji Eriku said...

I'm a pig I hate myself

Tsuji Eriku said...

that beat's catchy, I can't stop dancing

it's like a snake charmer's flute

craig said...

>)

Garamon said...

Couple of good-looking shemales there... oqeiygfievm








LOL just yanking you chain Tsuji. Cute girls! :)

Rangudon Argeru said...

"yum yum $5 dolla"

Tsuji Eriku said...

boom boom, yum yum