Jan 10, 2008

MeMe Tagged

Word to Kings of Barry at A Little Bit of Randomness.

Here are the Rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.

1. I like it when girls cry.

2. I really was born in Akashi, Omiya Jima

3. I have 2 sets of gold grills one in yellow & one in white, top & bottom 6 teeth with extended fangs.

4. I've kicked it in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco Bay Area, Las Vegas, Reno, Seattle, Waikiki, Guam and Tokyo is the illest city I've been to so far, stay posted though.

5. I couldn't use the pool or the gym at the Dai Ichi Hotel because I have the double dragons tattoed on my arms, the other tattoos didn't help either...shit like that would never ever happen in the U.S..

6. I didn't mean to tongue kiss Mikey's wife. I only played on Jen when she nagged too much & I didn't feel like coming home to hear the bullshit. I only boned Ronaldo's wife BEFORE they were married & they were only boyfriend & girlfriend at the time. I love women.

7. I stay in the same room that my grandfather Kin passed away in but I'm not scared.


Tag you're it.

American Wota
coinlockersbaby
The best in J-Pop
Stuck In A Pagoda With Motoko Aoyama
Everything you like, I like 3 years ago
Craig
EGM Cruz

5 comments:

wonton said...

Yo, before I go blasting blogs all over the place, does myspace count?

Tsuji Eriku said...

I guess...boy this was rough for me.

craig said...

First of all let me say I thought this was very interesting. Second oh shit they wouldn't let you in 'cos you're Yakuza-like :D

And hehe for some other stuff X)

*will post mine later* =)

Beemer said...

O shit...

Rangudon Argeru said...

BRING BACK THE GRILLS