Feb 26, 2008

F U Wonton



So let me clear the air. I posted earlier a pic of all the "Masterpiece" edition transformers that I own. A more accurate statement would have been "here's my masterpiece Megatron & Skywarp along with my 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime & U.S. release Wal Mart Exclusive Starscream".

Even though they are basically the same toys as their Japanese counterparts.

Well my Optimus Prime is actually the Hasbro 20th Anniversary edition U.S. release as opposed to the Takara Tomy Masterpiece release. There is an after market kit that would elongate my 20th Anniversary Prime's smoke stacks but other than the slight differences in paint & construction (my understanding is Takara Tomy version has a little more diecast). It's pretty much the same toy.

But Wonton the elitist Transformers otaku who has a destron symbol tattooed on his forearm refuses to give me any props whatsoever.

To him my 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime stinks of Gaijin hands.

Well god dammit I just don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on a child's toy Wonton.

Good day.

2 comments:

Tsuji Eriku said...

trailer smailer

Rangudon Argeru said...

i think wonton needs to post pics of his collection